Friday, December 2, 2011

Favorite Christmas Memory

One of the blogs in my google reader account showed us some wonderful toys from the Land of Nod (see jonesdesigncompany.com/holiday/land-of-nod/#ixzz1fNqEHiGt). They are giving away a $75 gift card which I would love to use for toys for our grandsons. To win, we have to leave a comment about a favorite childhood gift. Got me thinking:
Ummm, the very best childhood gift? I really can’t think of one in particular. What I do remember vividly is that my Mother always left one gift for each of us unwrapped under the Christmas tree. When we came down the stairs in the morning there was no hesitation over whose gift was whose. Even if we hadn’t specifically asked for what what there, each of us four kids KNEW the gift intended for us. Kind of like God’s gifts…each one chosen especially for us…because he KNOWS us.

No comments:

Post a Comment