Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Always a first time.

I am totally new to this...managing a blog on my own. So remember, this is work in progress. Our lives are made up of moments...some that stand out, others that go by without a thought. This blog is for the moments that we pay attention to:
Truth moments~when what we learn day by day comes together and our heart gets the message.
Family moments~when an event or something said stands out like a snapshot.
Quilting moments~this is one of my hobbies, my passions. I love putting together fabrics. It's like picking flowers for me. The beauty of the color and design coming together makes me happy and is extremely satisfying.
Play moments~we are never too old to play...
And I'm sure there will be other categories as we go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment