Friday, April 29, 2011

Even When Things Go Wrong, You Can Have Joy

Our ladies at Calvary have just started a new study using the Wiersbe Bible study series book on Philippians. The alternate title is Even When things go Wrong, You Can Have Joy. I hope to do several posts on things that God teaches me though this book. This post should really have come before the previous post, but I was so excited that I have done them out of order.

We almost didn't do a study this spring since Aimee has a new baby and has returned to work full time and I had surgery. But our hearts are hungry for the Word and for women to share with. The Holy Spirit put this study before Aimee and she obeyed. I have already been blessed and centered and given focus during a turbulent time in my life.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment